Congratulations! You've been accepted into University.... but what now?
It's a big thing for both you and your parents/guardians, and it's perfectly acceptable to feel nervous but trust us, it won't take long before you start to feel settled & have the time of your life. Like when you're going anywhere, on holiday or simply to a different city, doing your research before will help you no end.
Ok, so first things first, who are we?
Manor Villages is a private accommodation situated in the heart of the student area of Lenton. We have over 10 years experience in providing student accommodation which is not only high quality but budget friendly, too. Living with us will provide the great first year experience of halls but with more independence and less rent to pay!
Our 42 week tenancy is EXCLUSIVE to first years, and covers between 16th September - 6th July. There's no hidden agenda with us, the rent is £96.04 per person per week including all of your bills and is payable in 3 termly instalments - 3rd September, 12th January & 5th May.
Alternatively we have limited rooms available for £89 per person per week.
We can offer you:
- A shared flat with other first years
- Fully furnished standard room with ¾ bed
- All-inclusive rent
- Self-catered - no set meal times or menus!
- 32″ TV in the lounge/kitchen
- Communal courtyard & gardens
- No need to vacate your room throughout the holidays
- 24 hour on call security
- Wireless broadband included
- Onsite management & parcel collection service
- Cheaper alternative to on-campus halls
- Dedicated Facebook group to get to know all the other Freshers staying with us